Senior Consultant - Washington DC, US.
Senior Consultants possess special skills in Blackboard technologies, such as the Blackboard Academic Suite, Java architecture, performance engineering, high availability environments, Oracle, and other market-driven technologies.
On Blackboard Consulting projects, Consultants provide expert technical solutions and interact with clients’ technical and system administrative staff. A Senior Consultantis qualified to perform tasks such as:
* Document an organization’s current business process flows
* Develop technical information system designs
* Participate in quality reviews to ensure work complies with specified standards
* Design and manage databases
* Define information systems requirements
* Provide technical implementation planning for overall client environment
* Evaluate the overall health of the customer environment and provide recommendations for practice improvements
* Systems architecture for the specific client solution
* May perform system load testing
* Provide targeted technical knowledge transfer to the client technical team
* Assist in project technical budget preparation
* Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years related experience
* Must possess at least 5 years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign, including at least 6 months experience in Blackboard technologies.
* Specific experience in enterprise application implementations focused on course management, portals, and content systems.
* Experience installing and configuring UNIX/Oracle environments and Windows/MS SQL Server database
* Proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with associated deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, build relationships with internal and external organizations
* Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
To apply, go to
Comments for Senior Consultant Washington DC US
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lean | 6 Sigma Vacancies.