Senior Consultant Washington DC US
Senior Consultant - Washington DC, US.
Senior Consultants possess special skills in Blackboard technologies, such as the Blackboard Academic Suite, Java architecture, performance engineering, high availability environments, Oracle, and other market-driven technologies.
On Blackboard Consulting projects, Consultants provide expert technical solutions and interact with clients’ technical and system administrative staff. A Senior Consultantis qualified to perform tasks such as:
* Document an organization’s current business process flows
* Develop technical information system designs
* Participate in quality reviews to ensure work complies with specified standards
* Design and manage databases
* Define information systems requirements
* Provide technical implementation planning for overall client environment
* Evaluate the overall health of the customer environment and provide recommendations for practice improvements
* Systems architecture for the specific client solution
* May perform system load testing
* Provide targeted technical knowledge transfer to the client technical team
* Assist in project technical budget preparation
* Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years related experience
* Must possess at least 5 years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign, including at least 6 months experience in Blackboard technologies.
* Specific experience in enterprise application implementations focused on course management, portals, and content systems.
* Experience installing and configuring UNIX/Oracle environments and Windows/MS SQL Server database
* Proven ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with associated deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, build relationships with internal and external organizations
* Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
To apply, go to