Join the leading global project management consultancy
PIPC is rapidly expanding its presence throughout Singapore and Asia and seeks highly experienced, achievement-oriented, professional consultants and programme managers to join our team in Singapore. You will possess:
* a minimum 6 years proven track-record of delivery in the Banking or Financial Services industry (preferably within Asia)
* able to lead a team of highly experienced suppliers and contractors and interface with senior client management and staff to successfully deliver projects
* develop and implement project management documentation (i.e. business cases, system specifications, plans , work breakdown structures, RFPs, risk mitigation plans, etc)
* deep operational knowledge of PM methods, tools and techniques (ideally PM certified)
* excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
* outstanding client management consulting skills
* proven ability to manage large scale, collaborative, technical or business projects to successful completion
* an ability to contribute to business growth across the region.
PIPC is a leading global management consultancy specialising in project & programme management. Formed in 1992, PIPC now has 14 global offices serving 25 countries with an enviable track record of delivering some of the largest and most successful business transformation programmes in corporate history. We are currently responsible for delivering over £3billion of client transformation projects & programmes. Further details on the company can be found at www.pipc.com
Discuss Your Options with PIPC
To register your interest in finding out more about opportunities within PIPC please submit your CV to:
quoting ‘PIPC ASIA'. We will then contact you as soon as possible to discuss further.
We’ll personally get in touch with everyone who registers their interest in us. Thanks for your time.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Lean | 6 Sigma Vacancies.