Senior Engagement Manager Australia
Senior Engagement Manager - Australia
Senior Engagement Manager
* Excellent Remuneration & Benefits
* High Calibre International Consulting Firm
* Short & Long term engagements in multiple locations
Established in 1996, Partners In Performance International (PIP) is a dynamic and fast-growing company that delievrs rapid, sustainable results and builds better businesses for our clients. As PIP continues to expand into new geographies and industries there are more opportunities for motivated individuals to join the PIP team.
As a result of increased demand, our Australian practice has a number of contract positions available for experienced, pragmatic and results-focussed Senior Engagement Managers to work on-site in our client sites in a number of locations around the World.
The key areas of your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
* Devise strategies for the improvement of operations / costs / procurement / contractor management / and pofitability of client.
* Assist the client's staff in the implementation of Strategies.
* Educate the client and it's staff as to the implementation of the Strategies.
* Facilitate the organisation to implement and acheive the profit improvements.
* Coach and align the organisation to deliver agreed results, and develop / deliver training programs as required.
* Demonstrate high levels of safety bahaviour consistent with being a role model for the client in this area.
We require professionals with experience at a senior level in a Tier One Strategy Consulting firm with a minimum of 5+ years' experience. You have superior analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication (written and oral) skills, with the ability to communicate with the team at all levels. You thrive in a role that will expose you to daily challenges, to exciting projects and to an environment that will lends itself to you rolling your sleeves up and getting your hands dirty! If actually SEEING the results is what really counts then the oppotunities that PIP can offer will provide you with the satisfaction you are seeking.
To apply by email to this position, please send your CV and covering letter to the following:
quoting reference number: PIP001B