Problem solving can take many forms but, if you try to solve your problem without any structure, you may end up with a bigger issue than you started with !.
Definition of Problem :
Something that needs a solution.
Can be either positive or negative.
• Chronic - Ongoing and Accepted problems
• Spasmodic - Sudden change to normal process.
Level 0 - Abnormality only affecting those directly related to the process and contained.
Level 1 - Abnormality that affects the processes ability to achieve Q,C and D.
Level 2 - Abnormality that affects the next process and may have an impact on the final customer.
Level 3 - Abnormality that has affected the final customer.
Analysis of Problems
• Tools which are used to obtain and structure ideas during the cycle
Cause & effect diagram (Ishikawa, fishbone)
• Tools that are used to gather and analysis numerical data during the cycle.
The 5 Principles :-
• Problem Definition
• Identify Root Cause
• Customer Protection and Countermeasure(s)
• Confirm Effectiveness of Countermeasure
• Feedback / Feed forward
The different types of problem solving
• This looks at putting in place solutions prior to abnormalities occurring. Best identified during the design stage prior to transfer to manufacturing using Advanced Quality Tools.
• This looks at the current standards and by analysing data using the 7 quality control tools seeks to make kaizen improvements.
• This looks at the abnormalities that have occurred and by gathering and analysing data using some of the 7 quality control tools aims to provide a customer protection and countermeasure .
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification is fast becoming less of a luxury and more of a necessity. Whether you are looking for that next step up the ladder, or need the skills to turn your business around - The Return on Investment from getting Certified will be phenomenal !
Traditional methods of engaging in Lean Sigma Black Belt Certification are very time consuming and costly, especially when many improvement professionals already know the theory and have completed more than enough projects to qualify them for the title of 'Black Belt'.
Our Certification course caters for all levels of experience, with no time restrictions for submission of exam and project documentation.
Get paid what you deserve, get the results you KNOW are possible - Get Certified !
Black Belts standardly earn up to 30% more than their non certified counterparts.
We offer 3 options tailored to your needs, from Yellow Belt training and Certification, up to full Black Belt Certification
Consider it an investment in yourself, You really can't afford not to make a small investment to potentially skyrocket your income.
Get more details for the course below
Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification - More Details Here is what one of our recent students said about our course material, immediately after gaining access to it - "Thank you Mr. Swift. I have looked over the materials and I must say that I am very impressed. Not only is this a course in Lean Six Sigma Principles, it is also an implementation package for my company's manufacturing processes. I am quite frankly blown away by the detail of the material presented."
CD - MBA V.P. of Operations Westfield IN U.S.A