LEAN SIX SIGMA BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
• Excellent Remuneration Package
• Rapidly Growing Company
• Career Development Opportunities
SmartSalary is Australia's second largest outsourced salary packaging company.
We are dedicated to delivering tailored solutions to businesses who want to offer innovative salary packing solutions to their people.
We make premium level customer care our point of differentiation.
At SmartSalary we attract people who are focussed on delivering exceptional customer service and that clearly demonstrate teamwork and accountability.
If you display behaviours and attitudes that are fresh and dynamic and like working in a down to earth environment, then SmartSalary might just be the company for you.
We are seeking an experienced and successful Lean Six Sigma Business Improvement Manager to join our Sydney head-office team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for driving sustainable business improvement and change management initiatives throughout the organisation via effective implementation of Lean business strategies and capabilities.
You will be experienced and effective at engaging an organisation on the Lean ‘journey’. You will also be adept at scoping and implementing specific projects aimed at improving the efficiency and functionality
of our Service Centre.
The successful applicant will possess and demonstrate the following key criteria:
• Proven capability in the development and implementation of Lean thinking strategies, techniques and capabilities across a functional area and/or organisation.
• Proven capability to work both strategically and tactically.
• Proven ability to work effectively as an individual contributor and possess solid interpersonal relationship and communications skills.
• Strong analytic and project management skills
• A track record of successfully implementing initiatives and delivering results.
• Proven ability to drive and manage change
The Lean Six Sigma Business Improvement Manager, will play a crucial role in the organisation’s journey towards a full Lean operational model and will assist us to seal our success around achieving excellence in business operational efficiencies, cost/waste reduction and the overall service experience for SmartSalary clients.
Only Permanent Australian Residents to apply please.
An attractive remuneration package and future career development opportunities await the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please APPLY NOW by sending your application to :
or phone Rob Ashton, (02) 9112 4156, for more information.