Corporate Lean Lead (Tax Free based in Dubai)
Job Title : Lean Champion
Job Purpose :
The purpose of the job is to drive and deploy the Lean program across GCC region, through creation of a Lean vision, development of the Regional Plans, Deployment of Lean tools and development of Lean Coaches.
Improve Throughput time by XX days
Improve Freshness by XX days
Improve CSL by XX
Impact on current inventory of $ x mio
• Manage an objectives-based approach to Lean for the region
• Develop a Lean strategy and vision for the region (down to site level) to drive progress against the core business objectives
• Support and advise the regional and site Management Teams on Lean, promoting an enterprise wide approach to Lean
• Ensure right structure and level of expertise is in place in each region and continue to develop Lean expertise
• Develop the Lean culture through common approach, materials and education
• Develop a GCC Lean community network and be an active contributor to global Lean community.
• Partner with regional IE for Lean input to new projects
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Inventory, Freshness, Service Levels, TRS, Lean skills development, Lean Culture.
Experience in building effective teams, leading cultural change programmes, expertise in continuous improvement and lean enterprise methodologies.
Solid experience in Lean Deployment at Unit and Regional Level across enterprise, with track record successes
Solid experience in operations and competency in influencing at MT level
Dynamic, entrepreneurial and have plenty of energy
Co-operative leadership style, high level of interpersonal competence and facilitation skills
Previous regional experience is a plus.
• Managing Vision and Purpose
• Process Management
• Influencing without authority
• Strategic Agility
• Building effective teams
• Political Savvy
• Standing Alone
• Drive for results
This is NOT a Lean Manufacturing or a Lean Supply Chain role. Candidates MUST have experience of putting together a Lean Strategy and then implementing this across entire organisations (marketing, sales, HR, IT, finance, manufacturing, supply chain etc).
To apply, please forward your resume to: